Friday, November 03, 2006



Happy birthday!!!
My baby is already a one-year old hombrecito. It's incredible how rapidly time runs. Not so much time ago he was a little wrinkled infant in my arms. And now mano katinėlis is a lovely smart boy trying to toddle ;)

On the weekend the house was full of children's chearful hubbub and adults' talks. By surprise we had three cakes and only one birthday candle quite like in the story of Astrid Lindgrend about the small boy and his friend Karson :)

And everybody was laughing at the baby when he has tasted champagne brought from Spain by the daddy. I general the tiny likes to drink from a cup. And seeing me with the glass of champagne he wanted to try it and I let to do it. Only one sip and my angel funnily wrinkled his face - it was obviuos he wouldn't ask more at this time :)

I'm a very happy mamma. I have a gold baby. He has a wonderful smile with six teeth, I haven't passed any sleepless night with him and only once he has caught a cold...

I'M REALLY THANKFUL FOR THIS MIRACLE TO MI CORAZON, TO EVERYBODY WHO ENJOYS WITH THE BABY ANT TO THOSE WHO HELP ME TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY.

God bless all of us.

8 comments:

Meras said...

Happy birthday:):)
I have to say, The birthday cake was very nice and tasteful :)

Anonymous said...

No comment and thank you very much to all for all.

Mdt

ichigiku said...

i have no words just smiles..
:)))

Meras said...

mmm... I did not see a photo, when I made my first comment, it is very nice...:)

Pelene said...

Because all of you I become even more happy ;O)

Anonymous said...

Hola Kristina¡Muchas felicidades por tener ese hijo tan guapo y tan simpático! No lo conozco en persona, pero su papá me ha enseñado muchas fotos... :)

Un saludo,
Daniel

davenportdiocese said...

what a beautiful picture of the two of you!!! he is adorable. enjoy these precious years, kristina. take care.

Pelene said...

Gracias Daniel:) Me ha dicho te vas a Australia. No tienes miedo de serpientes? :)

Thank you very much Sharon, especially for your letter. Can you put a link to your blog? I can't find it :(