Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Is winter coming?



The painting of artist Winter

I live almost 23 years on this earth. And I don't remember such "winter" as we have this year. Even more, I've talked with one woman who is 85 years old. She also dosen't remember such weather in winter time. Some years ago we couldn't imagine Christmas without snow. We used to write Christmas and New years greetings about white soft snow and something.. It seems we have to forget such greetings because snow appears just now, in the middle of January. Though we have snow now, but still no freezing. There is still wet under snow, and children (me too) cannot ride sleigh. It's so pity! Anyway let's enjoy these winter views out of the window we finally have:)



Important!!! I highly recommend to click on the pictures to see full size. Only then you can see real beauty;)

6 comments:

Meras said...

Impresive pictures. Looks like a piece of art. Don't stop doing it.. :)

Mildaite said...

I agree with you (about winter) and I AGREE with meras abuot these outstanding pictures. ;-)

Pelene said...

I love winter only in pictures. I hate those long lonely evenings in front of TV, freezing hands and feet, heavy clothes..

ichigiku said...

Thank you, friends!!!
i am happy, real winter finally came!!! there is snow and freezing, sun is shining. it's great weather! and it's not so cold;)

Unknown said...

YEEE:):) I think it is nice outside, too

Mildaite said...

ye ye yeeeee !! :) I agree it is clod and so on but we need to feel real winter to love moore our summer :)